First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
RF won't hurt me.
- No one here is likely to say “RF can't hurt me,” but I suspect many have taken risks assuming RF won't hurt them.
- Excessive RF exposure may not be obvious and can mimic an illness – dry eyes, headache, nausea.
- A recent analysis of older studies showed a link between cell phone use and brain tumors.
- A study several years ago showed RF affects long term memory.
- Remember that for non-ionizing radiation, the main effect is heating!